Cours d'angalis en ligne, le soir ou la journée - c'est ma fille ; j'ai…
1. The apple of your eye
- Meaning: The person who you are very fond of
- E.g. She has three children, but her youngest son is the apple of her eye.
2. Go bananas
- Meaning: To become very angry, crazy or annoyed
- E.g. She’ll go bananas if she sees the house in this (dirty) condition.
3. A bite at the cherry
- Meaning: An opportunity to achieve something:
- E.g. He definitely wants a bite of the cherry.
4. Not give a fig
- Meaning: Not to feel interested in something
- E.g. You can do what you want. I don’t give a fig.
5. Apples and oranges
- Meaning: To be different from each other
- E.g. My mom and my mother-in-law are just apples and oranges.
- Meaning: A vehicle that does not work properly
- E.g. The car dealer sold me a lemon.